Liqui Moly Brake fluid DOT 3 (Semi Synthetic) 250ml
Liqui Moly DOT 3 brake fluid is a synthetic brake fluid based on glycol ethers and alkyl polyglycols. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. This means that no acid-containing decomposition products are able to form. Liqui Moly DOT 3 brake fluid enjoys high wet and dry boiling points, thus guaranteeing safe braking even after the absorption of some moisture over an extended period of use. Special moisture scavengers help to minimize the formation of steam bubbles. Liqui Moly DOT 3 brake fluid is also ideally suited to use in ABS brake systems.
– Miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
– extremely high wet and dry boiling points
– outstanding lubricating action
– highest thermal stability
– excellent compatibility outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
– Exceeds the following performance requirements: SAE J 1703, J 1704; ISO 4925 (Class 3); CUNA NC 956-01 and FMVSS 571.116 DOT 3
– excellent low temperature behavior
– excellent viscosity/temperature properties
Areas of Application:
Liqui Moly DOT 3 brake fluid is ideally suited to use with all disk and drum brake systems, as well as motor vehicle clutch systems for which a synthetic brake fluid of this specification is prescribed. Note: The specifications from the automobile manufacturer must be followed!
Liqui Moly DOT 3 brake fluid can be applied to all conventional brake fluid bleeding devices. Liqui Moly DOT 3 brake fluid is miscible and compatible with all highquality synthetic brake fluids. The optimum period of application for this brake fluid is, however, only guaranteed when it is used alone. It is recommended that the brake fluid is changed in accordance with the specifications from the automobile manufacturer.