Liqui Moly Mos2 10W-40 (4 Liter)
Extra wear protection through MoS2 solid lubricants. Semi-synthetic low-viscosity motor oil. For the cost-conscious driver. The MoS2 low-viscosity motor oil creates a heavy duty lubricant film on all frictioning and sliding metal surfaces. The resulting benefit: Fastest coldstart oiling during starting and minimum friction during daily driving ensure an extremely long engine service life. Guarantees the greatest safety reserves during the start and warm-up phase, under extreme loads and during stop-and-go traffic, etc. Increases reliability through excellent antifriction properties. Reduces oil and fuel consumption. Special development from LIQUI MOLY.
All-year oil for gasoline and diesel engines. Can be used for all vehicles without particulate filters. Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
MoS2 Low-Friction SAE 10W-40 is a modern, all-year round and low-friction engine oil formulated from selected mineral and synthetic base oils. The high additive content which includes the solid lubricant molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) guarantees optimum lubricating action under extreme running conditions and with long periods between oil changes.
- Excellent wear protection
- No harmful effects on catalytic converters
- Good cold-start behavior
- Stable to ageing and stable viscosity
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Outstanding emergency-running properties
- Suitable for gasoline and diesel engines with and Without exhaust-gas turbocharging
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: ACEA A3 ∙ ACEA B4 ∙ API SL ∙ API CF
- SAE class (engine oils): 10W-40 SAE J300
- Density at 15 °C: 0,870 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 88 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C: 14,0 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at -30°C (MRV): < 60000 mPas ASTM D4684
- Viscosity at -25°C (CCS): <= 7000 mPas ASTM D5293
- Viscosity index: 164 DIN ISO 2909
- HTHS at 150°C: >= 3,5 mPas ASTM D5481
- Pour point: -36 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Evaporation loss (Noack): 11,2 % CEC-L-40-A-93
- Flash point: 230 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Total base number: 9,0 mg KOH/g DIN ISO 3771
- Sulfate ash: 1,0 – 1,6 g/100g DIN 51575
- Color / appearance: grau-schwarz
Areas of application
Engine oil for gasoline, diesel and turbocharged engines. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes and extreme running conditions.
The operating instructions of the motor vehicle and engine manufacturer must be followed.