Liqui Moly Super Leichtlauf 10W-40 (4 Liter)
Specially suitable for vehicles with high mileage. Synthetic technology low-viscosity motor oil. Especially good dirt-suspending and cleaning power. Prevents the formation of oil sludge. With advanced wear-protection technology. Keeps engine gaskets such as the shaft seal and valve stem seals elastic and ensures low oil consumption. For vehicles with tried and tested engine technology.
All-year oil for gasoline and diesel engines. Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
High-tech synthetic all-season, low-friction motor oil. Super Low-Friction was developed for the toughest requirements of modern, high-performance gasoline and diesel engines without extended maintenance intervals. Tested for use with catalytic converters and turbochargers. Saves fuel and provides optimal wear protection. The formulation has a beneficial effect on sealing materials and thus on the leaktightness of engines. That makes Super Low-Friction Motor Oil especially suitable for vehicles with mileages over 60,000.
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Regenerates seals
- High shear stability
- Especially suitable for vehicles with mileages over 100,000 km
- High lubrication reliability
- Saves fuel and reduces pollutant emissions
- Maintains seals
- Smooth engine running
- Excellent wear protection
- Optimum stability to aging
- Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
Specifications and approvals:
ACEA A3 · ACEA B4 · API CF · API SL · MB-Approval 229.1 · VW 501 01 · VW 505 00
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: Peugeot Citroen (PSA) B71 2294 · VW 500 00
- SAE class (engine oils): 10W-40, SAE J300
- Density at 15 °C: 0,870 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 86,5 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C: 14,0 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at -30°C (MRV): < 60000 mPas ASTM D4684
- Viscosity at -25°C (CCS) <= 7000 mPas ASTM D5293
- Viscosity index: 167 DIN ISO 2909
- HTHS at 150°C >= 3,5 mPas ASTM D5481
- Pour point: -39 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Evaporation loss (Noack): 12,6 % CEC-L-40-A-93
- Flash point: 228 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Total base number: 9,5 mg KOH/g DIN ISO 3771
- Sulfate ash: 1,0 – 1,6 g/100g DIN 51575
- Color number (ASTM): 2,5 DIN ISO 2049
Areas of application
Especially suitable for vehicles with mileages of over 60,000 as well as for use in modern gasoline, passenger vehicle diesel and turbocharged engines.
The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be followed.