Liqui Moly Synthoil High Tech 5W-40 (4 Liter)
Provides a stable lubricating film. Fully synthetic low-viscosity motor oil. Keeps oil consumption low. Guarantees maximum performance even with long oil-change intervals. Provides the ideal oil pressure under all operating conditions. Fast cold-start oiling provides excellent engine wear protection during the start and warm-up phase.
All-year oil for gasoline and diesel engines. Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
Synthoil High Tech SAE 5W-40 is a fully synthetic, high-performance, low-friction engine oil designed for year-round use in passenger motor vehicle engines. Optimum high-performance for multi-valve and turbocharged engines. The synthetic base oils and high-quality additive components satisfy and greatly exceed the requirements of the most state-of-the-art engine designs.
- Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- Excellent wear protection
- Smooth engine running
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Rxtremely low evaporation loss
- Long engine service life
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- High shear stability
Specifications and approvals:
ACEA A3 · ACEA B4 · API CF · API SM
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: BMW Longlife-98 · MB 229.3 · Porsche A40 · VW 502 00 · VW 505 00
- SAE class (engine oils): 5W-40 SAE J300
- Density at 15 °C: 0,850 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 90.2 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C: 14,5 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viskosität bei -35°C (MRV): <= 60000 mPas ASTM D4684
- Viscosity at -30°C (CCS): <= 6600 mPas ASTM D5293
- Viscosity index: 167 DIN ISO 2909
- HTHS at 150°C: >= 3,5 mPas ASTM D5481
- Pour point: -45 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Evaporation loss (Noack): 7.0 % CEC-L-40-A-93
- Flash point: 230 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Total base number: 8,9 mg KOH/g DIN ISO 3771
- Sulfate ash: 1,0 – 1,6 g/100g DIN 51575
- Color number (ASTM): L4,0 DIN ISO 2049
Areas of application
Optimum for modern gasoline engines with multi-valve technology and turbocharging. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be followed.